|Air Date||May 24, 2004|
|XANA attack method||Materializing multiple Roachsters to Earth.|
|35px False Start is too short. You can help Code: WIKI by expanding it.|
False Start is the 26th episode of Code: LYOKO. It aired on May 24, 2004. It is considered one of the best episodes because Jim actually helps Team Lyoko in their fight to protect the Earth from XANA.
Aelita's materialization program has worked and she's now living on Earth, but not all is going well. A memory fragment is stolen from her by XANA , mistaken for an infected virus, having her linked to the supercomputer, preventing the group from shutting it off. Furthermore, Xana brings his Kankrelats into the real world in mass numbers and unleashes them on the school. Jim stays to defend the school while the gang goes to Lyoko to deactivate the Tower. A time reversion takes place and Aelita decides to stay on Lyoko since there is no point for her to live in the real world withoutthe missing memory fragment.
- The episode is the Season 1 finale
- Jim has no memory of helping them against Xana.
- This is the first time X.A.N.A. materialized one of his monsters into the real world.
- In the previouse episode Jeremie appeared to have broken his ankle. However, in this episode he was walking without even a limp.
- This episode states that there is no air on Lyoko, however Yumi's hair on Lyoko is seen blowing back but this wouldn't happen without wind. Also the characters sound like they are breathing when they run.
- When the screen shows the factory's elevator's floor in front of it is red and silver with stripes, instead of green with yellow and black stripes.
|Code: LYOKO episode|
May 24, 2004