David Gasman is an actor, director and translator who directs cartoons and video games and does voices for commercials and documentaries. He has appeared in many popular cartoons and video games, such as Code Lyoko and Rayman. In his acting career, he has acted in movies like Jefferson in Paris, The Bourne Identity (2002 film), Arthur and the Invisibles 2 and 3, Babylon A.D., and Largo Winch as well as in over fifty theatrical productions. Gasman currently lives in Paris, France.
- Gasman has been voicing and directing characters in video games, cartoons, commercials and documentaries since 1992. He has acted in over 2000 cartoon episodes and directed hundreds. He recently voiced a role in Persepolis, and did voices in Ratatouille (film)'s Parisian French dub.
- Gasman has acted in small roles in several films, including the upcoming Largo Winch and Babylon A.D..
- He is the voice of Rayman in all three Rayman titles.
- Along with voicing several characters himself, he directed the voice acting in Fahrenheit (video game) (AKA Indigo Prophecy) which was nominated for Best Voice Acting by several gaming sites.
- Gasman does the voices of Jim, Herb, William, Yumi's Father, Xana, and others in the cartoon series Code Lyoko. David says he probably enjoys voicing Jim the most, because he's the funniest character.
- David Gasman is a voice actor for one or more of the characters in Kya: Dark Lineage.
David did main voices in these Video Games: Fahrenheit (video game)|Fahrenheit ( known as Indigo Prophecy outside Europe), Syberia II, Alone in the Dark 2, and 3, Egyptian Prophecy: Fate of Ramses, Curse: The Eye of Isis, Kya: Dark Lineage, XIII, Beyond Good & Evil (video game), Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc, Hitchcock: The Final Cut, Rayman Rush, The Cameron Files: The Secret of Loch Ness, Rayman Arena, Cameron Files: Pharaoh's Curse, Atlantis 3: The New World, Dragon Riders: Chronicles of Pern, Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary, Rayman 2, Dracula: The Resurrection, Outcast, Faust, Omikron: The Nomad Soul, Dark Earth, The Adventures of Valdo and Marie, and Atlantis: The Lost Tale, as well as many dozens of others.
- Gasman recently acted the main role in a funny short film called Showdown of the Godz, about a man whose obsession with Godzilla threatens to ruin his marriage. Star Trek alum George Takei also appears in the film. David has also admitted to being a die-hard Treker on a Code Lyoko message board.